CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

An old friend at Bugis

Caught up with Miss I, my much-missed girlfriend who flew away from Melbourne almost 2 years ago to work in Singapore. We had some cute sushi at Bugis Junction.




I'm sure this is a terrible bastardisation of traditional Japanese sushi...


D about to enjoy his macha milkshake


Miss I & Myself

After dinner we went to J.Co Donuts, which has really cute names for their donuts. They kind of taste like Krispy Kreme, but the icing is all runny and melty.




Lol at the fob-glish!!

On the way home, I saw these cute little buns in the shape of oxen at Bread Talk for Chinese New Year. An ox myself, I had to take a pic! :p


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I like the Tira Miss U picture!! cute!!

Luca said...

Lol; Da Vin Cheez ... genius!